Welcome to Summer 2016! Complete your vacation with a boat and jet ski/wave-runner rental, plus all the accessories!
We make it easy to get out on the water and enjoy all that Lake Keowee has to offer with a variety of boats and personal watercraft to suit everyone’s needs. Lake Keowee is one of the most pristine lakes in the country with over 300 miles of shoreline. Having a boat and/or wave-runners will greatly enhance your lake experience.
Located toward the south portion of Lake Keowee, Lake Keowee Boat Rentals is a family owned business catering to people renting houses or those looking for a day outing on the lake. Owning two houses on the lake, we know the lake well and are immediately available for any needs that might arise.
All boats feature canopies for shade! Read on to see individual features of each of our watercraft…
23-Foot Hurricane GS-232 FunDeck:
- 225hp 4-Stroke Yamaha outboard
- Up to 12 people
- 4 speaker Stereo–AM/FM/CD
- 50+ gallon fuel capacity
This Hurricane offers the power for watersports including wakeboarding, waterskiing and tubing. It is truly considered a family boat sporting a very reliable and powerful Yamaha 225 hp 4-stroke engine with plenty of room for people and storage.
Green & Red 20-Foot Hurricane GS202 Fundecks:
- 150 hp Yamaha 4-stroke Outboard–The Yamaha four stroke outboard is one of the most reliable and gas efficient motors available. This engine has plenty of power for tubing and waterskiing.
- Up to 10 people
- 4 speaker Stereo–AM/FM/CD with auxiliary plug-in for mp3 players and phones
- 45 gallon fuel capacity
22-Foot Sweetwater Tuscany Pontoon Boat:
- 115 hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Outboard
- Up to 11 people
- Fishing package with Fish Finder/GPS/Depth Sounder, live well, captain chairs front & back
- Jensen 4 speaker stereo- AM/FM/CD with auxillary plug-in for mp3 players and phones.
- 24 gallon fuel capacity
Enjoy the spaciousness of this 22-foot pontoon with amenities for fishing and the comfort to relax and explore the lake.
WaveRunner (aka Jet Ski) Rentals:
We have five Yamahas and one Sea Doo Deluxe 3-passenger Wave Runners with 4-stroke engines and 16 gallon fuel capacity. They are very stable with plenty of power, traveling over 50 mph on the water. Reverse option makes them even easier to maneuver.
We also rent waterskis, wakeboards, kneeboards, and tubes.
Pickup and drop-off watercraft already on the water making it simple and easy to get going on the Lake!